Liver Support "Vita Lipotropic"
Vita-Lipotropic is a vitamin, mineral and traditional herb combination formulated to aid in cleansing programs, including liver cleansing and weight loss. The combination includes lipotropic factors and Fresh Freeze- Dried Beet Greens, Celandine Leaf, and Dandelion Root in addition to Oregon Grape Root and Milk Thistle Seed.
It is especially recommended for meat eaters, alcohol drinkers, or those who who wish to lower chlolestorol.
(Lipotropic is a fat emusifyer which prevents fat from blocking arteries)
- B Complex member
- Works with Inositol to emulsify fats
- Lowers Cholesterol and supports liver function (metabolizes fat)
- A brain nutrient
- Works with Choline to control hypertension and prevents hardening of arteries
- Works with Choline to lower Cholesterol and support liver function (metabolize fat)
- Helps reduce breast and ovarian cancer risk and controls estrogen-related premenstrual symptoms
- Helps control side effects of diabetes
- Enhances oxygen delivery to the tissues
- Required in metabolism of protein and fat
- Protects against liver cancer
- Prevents kidney stone formation
- A natural diuretic
- A primary immune stimulant
- Inhibits histamine release in the treatment of allergies and asthma
- An anti-aging nutrient
- An anti-oxidant
- A major source of organic sulfur for healthy liver activity, lymph and immune health
- An effective "lipotropic" that keeps fats from accumulating in the liver and arteries, thus keeping high blood pressure and serum cholesterol low
- Supports healthy skin and nails
- Required in Calcium and Vitamin C metabolism
- An important part of tooth and bone formation, heart and kidney function, and restful sleep.
- Counteracts stress, emotional instability and depression
- Converts blood sugar into energy
- Counteracts stress, nerves, emotional instability and depression (usually deficient in alcoholic)
- Helps constipation by relaxing muscles
- Promotes cardiovascular health
A blood purifier and long used for cleasning. It lowers bowel transit time, absorbs toxins from bowel, and balances intestinal flora. The oils and bitter resins have a stimulating effect on the liver and kidneys.
Is a good overall liver tonic and cleanser. Promotes healthy skin. Used to treat chronic liver disease and jaundice.
Blood and liver purifier. Rich in assimiable magnesium
Oregon Grape Root:
A specific for the liver. High in Berberine. An excellent liver detoxifier and constitutional. Good for hayfever and allergies, pyorrhea, eczema, fat metabolism, and pre-menstrual syndrome.
Much studied and proven to support liver cell regenration and long used as a liver support herb. Antioxidant. Decreases activity of tumour promoters, stablilizes allergenic mast cells, anti-inflammatory.
Relative to Milk Thistle. Diuretic and digestive. Cynarin in it mproves liver and gallbladder functions and lowers blood cholesterol. Increases bile secretion and thus helps fat metablism. Mayhave neutralizing effect on some toxins.
Take 4 capsules daily after meal. May adjust dosage based on needs and use as liver health mainenance after detox, especially for those who consume red meat, alcohol and whose wishing to prevent high chlolestorol and heart diseases.